Friday, February 09, 2007

Day 84

Began working/revising Casorti to get the hair straight. As it turned out a couple things were happening. This is a little (not really though) complicated. First, my wrist action was over accentuated causing a rocking--thus the hair was elevating on the upbows, but maybe a little on the down bow 'a tiny' bit. I corrected that, and played first simple things, then Boccherini as well as I can.

Secondly, my wrist was leaning as well causing part of the rocking--that has been corrected as well--I think Buri supplied the clue. So now, I'm working on centering, a new wrist, and finding my way in reconstituting the most basic bowing. However, the Boccerhini didn't sound bad all given, and when centered. So hopefully with focus I'll get past this ASAP and start back on just centering, then flowing and balancing; and, maybe even a little element work in a few weeks.

Then, Buri says Casorti is outdated in the imagery of pressure, so Emil jumps in and adds images. So I have to do some cross referencing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home