Monday, April 09, 2007

Day 141

Good night. Everything accomplished. Continued working on Sarabande (997), and got down to the last measure. Also added some of the incidentals discussed earlier on 1st theme. Started getting some groove on the 2nd theme down to where I am; and, moved open d> to a double stop on G to continue the series of 5 double stops down the g-string rather than have to do the added string crossing--works nicely when I can play it nicely.

Got my 10 instead of 5 minutes on arpeggios going.

Suzuki (particularly Minuet in G) was pretty unfocused at a couple points--nothing new about that but I try and stay focused. I'm convinced it's because I'm not that fond of Min_G.... It's very difficult to play smoothly and convincingly if one does not like it. I'm thinking about putting that one specifically on the shelf for awhile until I get reinspired--maybe listen to Nadien do it some or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home