Wednesday, October 10, 2007

October 11, 2007

Tonight I hit a funk after my first hour. So I watched some MTV and VH1, then went back and completed my program plus... Besides my 'program', a couple things stood out. I started grand detaches with arches, and shall continue this--soon striving for accents on each end better. I hope to further tuning my strings planes with this as well. Also, I became more aware that I have not terribly, but somewhat neglected perfecting string-crossings.

Also, I made further progress in flexing my tuck. I decided to 'try' and start marking heavy tucks in the music--for just several reasons. I also explored, 'what supporting the instrument means to me'. Also, it came to me that my previous marking of repeating themes can be retired; and, my color code replaced by more advanced things like tucks, trouble spots and so forth.

I also decided to create my violinist.com blogs here in a different blog--not for any reason, but to protect them if the worst should happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home